(1) The visitor / user of this website must comply with the rules of Greek and International Law and refrain from any illegal use and contrary to morality.
(2) You can not, and can not allow any other person to copy, publish, rent, license, sell, distribute, alter, add, delete, or otherwise modify the website or any part thereof in any manner, directly or obliquely harass or interfere (or attempt to disrupt or interfere) or modify the website.
(3) Reproduction and copying of text and pictures on the 2121 Act.
The law 2121/1993 (A'25 Gazette, 03/04/93) revises earlier legislation of 1920 and comply with the directives of the European Union. The law was changed drastically in many provisions of Article 8 of Law 2557/1997 (Government Gazette A'271 / 1997) implementation of Directives 93/83 and 93/98 EEC.
(4) We are not responsible for the content of linked third party website with hyperlinks (links).
(5) The users / subscribers are required each time to check for any changes and if they continue to use the Site will be deemed to have accepted the modifications.